Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kent Launch @ Maison

Hi Guys, how's everyone?? I hope you guys are doing good.. My sincere apologies for the delay.. Have been very very bz with my work so can't really allocate time to update my noobie blog.. As you can see, all this picture that i've uploaded was from one of Kent Event not too long ago... The event was held on the 18th of July @ Maison Kuala Lumpur.

Nice combination of Plasma Wall as one of the interactive devices used on the event day. Basically you can have your signature on the screen (You need to use the laser pointer to sign) and the effect of the screen is for you to sign on your OWN photo..Something i found it very cool... but expensive..Lol..The Crowd having fun @ the Event..Free boos all nite long... **Vodka**

2 units of Hologram..I guess they must have spend tons of ringgit for this Hologram..Haha not to forget, my table with all the drinks... Bottoms up all the way..till i puke like shit in the morning... Suffering from my own sin..Hahaha..

In a nutshell, the event was bacisally a straight forward launch ( I don't even realise that they Launched the brand as it was TOOOOOOOOO simple ) but well, at least the guest had fun... So long for now...Till then, take care guys...PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment