Monday, July 13, 2009

Elianto Organic Olive Hair Care Launch @ MidValley Megamall

I've just finish helping Elianto on their Launch of Organic Olive Hair Care in MidValley Megamall on the 7th of July 2009. This event is basically to officially launch Elianto's new range of organic hair care products in conjuction of Elianto 4th Anniversary Celebration (Happy Birthday Elianto).I'm glad that i was given a chance by Elianto on managing their event.

The brief for the event came in quite last minute. (Quite of number of last minute jobs nowadays) But thank God i was trained and teach to handle last minute arrangement regarding to work so the event still went on SMOOTHLY and SUCCESSFULLY!!!
Event Setup
The Pretties
The Hero of the day!!!
Custom made Sunflower Cup Cake
One of my Favourite Host, Hannah Tan
Special Thanx to:-
1) My Team Mate Jayson, B.Hui and Alice.
2) The Pretties Moon, Jessica, Crissty and Mariya
3) My Leng Lui Host Hannah.
I believe this is my very first write up about my personnal journey. Here by i would like to share with all of you about my daily,weekly,monthly and yearly life as a lot of people said that Sharing is Caring!!! So to show how much i care, i'll try to share as much as i can ^^.




1 comment: